Tips to set up your online review website links
Here's some tips where to find your review site links, the easier you make it for customers to leave a review the more likely they will.
Google is arguably one of the most important review websites for a tourism business. Not only is it a reliable source that many potential customers view, high ratings positively impacts your SEO and search ranking (Google considers high ratings means that people think you're an important source of information). Use the steps below so it's one click for customers to the right
- In case you have multiple organisations, ensure you've selected the appropriate one.
- Find the"Get more reviews" panel, see the red highlight box in the image below.
- Click on 'Share review form' button and copy the link provided in a pop-up window.
- Copy that into Yonder, under the 'Google' button.
When a customer clicks on that review link it goes straight to a form like the following, super easy for customers to fill out.....
The simple way:
Just link straight to your reviews page on Facebook, the link will look something like this..
https://www.facebook.com/[your Facebook Business name]/reviews/
The robust way:
In case someone isn't logged in on their browser then Facebook will redirect them to log in. But after logging in they will land on your general Facebook page, not the reviews page.
There's a special link that will re-direct to the reviews page after log-in, so 100% of the time the customer will get to your reviews page.
Just replace your Facebook business name in the following link:
https://www.facebook.com/login/?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F[Your Facebook Business name]%2Freviews%2F
- Go to https://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/ and search for your business
- Find the 'Write a review' button and click on it.
- Copy the URL at the top of the page, which should look like this.... https://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/UserReviewEdit-g255112-d17324775-[your trip advisor business name].html