Quick start guide to setting up your customer review request/survey
Personalize your survey
- Head to the "Set Up" Review Request/Survey page in your dashboard under "Reviews"
- Adjust the look and feel of your survey by going to " Design", add a logo and choose colours.
- Personalise the wording of your review request/survey in "Customize" step 1.
- Click on the 2nd step in the left-hand column "Intelligent Feedback" to choose either a review request only or a survey and then a review request (note that both options still ask for NPS to filter customers to review sites).
- At the bottom of the middle column is where you manage the links to your review sites, make sure you have added these in. You can add one link or up to 3. Tips for finding online review site links is here.
- Select when you send your review request/survey, languages and reminders by going to the "Send Settings" tab along the top
- If you would like to set up additional questions to learn more about the customer experience then in Step 2 under "Customlize" make sure you select "Review and Survey" and this will allow you to set up additional survey questions. Learn the top 5 questions we recommend adding.
- Control if you want the feedback to be mandatory or not. We find around 50% of people leave text feedback, so if you make this mandatory to move on in the survey they'll leave without completing.
- If using the survey feature ensure that you customize the thank you messages, which depends on the rating they initially gave.
Set up auto-send:
Set up your booking system integration, check out our detailed guide how to integrate and control which products we auto-send.
You can control what products are sent by going to the "Settings" in the main menu - "Booking System" - "Manage Product". Toggle what products you would like to send, we do this in case there are products such as gift cards you don't want to send surveys to: . By default all products are 'active' if you have connected your booking system.
Remember you can switch on when survey's are sent, and how long after the trip here.
On the header of the website, click on "Create" and "Send survey" (or go straight there here). You add names and emails one by one, or select "Add many" to copy and paste in a list.