How to set-up API integration with your booking system
We currently offer API integrations with the following booking systems:
This article explains how to find your API key, you'll need to share this with us to get the integration active. We will use this key to set-up links to all products, be able to respond with live availability within chat (if applicable), and send customer survey's post-trip/visit.
Your API key is stored securely on Yonder. It is only used to read information.
1. Log in to your Rezdy panel
2. Open "Integrations" and open "Rezdy API"
3. Copy the API Key and share it with Yonder.
Request your API key from your Ibis representative. Please copy email@example.com. They will respond via email with the API key and customer name.
Submit a Support Ticket requesting integration with Yonder.
For live availability integration: They will share an API key and customer name.
To use the customer survey feature: Please share a webhook address with Fareharbor https://api.yonderhq.com/booking-systems/fareharbor/webhook/<client_id>. You can find your client id from the 'embed chat widget code' script. Also request that they send the the last 1000 most recent events, to populate our database with recent bookngs.
Create an Agent
- Go to "Contacts" and "Manage Agents".
- "Create an agent". Use a username like yonder-api, create a random password and any other minimum required contact information
Give that agent API access
- Go to "Contacts" and "Manage API Integrations"
- On the left hand panel, "Create ZAPI Partner"
- Find the agent you previously created (eg. yonder-api) and select it.
- Enable "Allow access to Private Information"
- Enable "Enable logging"
- Then 'Create'
Share the API details with us, at firstname.lastname@example.org, in particular:
- ZAPI Api Token
- Account ID
- User ID
Submit a Support Ticket requesting integration with Yonder. They will share an API key and client secret keys with us.
Go to "Manage" and "Developer"
- Create new application (in left hand menu)
- Create a name like "Yonder"
- Authentication type = Token
- Then "Create"
- Please copy and paste the 'API endpoint', 'API Key' and 'API secret' and send to us at email@example.com