How to set-up API integration with your booking system
We currently offer API integrations with the following booking systems:
- Rezdy - link here
- Fareharbor - link here
- Checkfront - link here
- ResBook - link here
This article explains how to find your API key, you'll need to share this with us to get the integration active. We will use this key to set-up links to all products, be able to respond with live availability within chat (if applicable), and send customer survey's post-trip/visit.
Your API key is stored securely on Yonder. It is only used to read information.
Request your API key from your Ibis representative. Please copy email@example.com. They will respond via email with the API key and customer name.
Create an Agent
- Go to "Contacts" and "Manage Agents".
- "Create an agent". Use a username like yonder-api, create a random password and any other minimum required contact information
Give that agent API access
- Go to "Contacts" and "Manage API Integrations"
- On the left hand panel, "Create ZAPI Partner"
- Find the agent you previously created (eg. yonder-api) and select it.
- Enable "Allow access to Private Information"
- Enable "Enable logging"
- Then 'Create'
Share the API details with us, at firstname.lastname@example.org, in particular:
- ZAPI Api Token
- Account ID
- User ID
Submit a Support Ticket requesting integration with Yonder. They will share an API key and client secret keys with us.